Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blank

Went down to meet Jinping as promised today... had known her for 5 years but never met her in person... So we arranged last night to meet up... Drove all the way down to Cupertino and guess what... she's not home. Wth... So after ringing the door bell a few more times... i left... hung around the area for another 2 hours before finally heading back to Pacifica... I hate being played out! The long drive back through the mountains gave me alot to think about... and seriously... I don't really know what am I doing with my life...

I have once a again reached a blank page in my life...
Holding my pen, and staring, I don't know what to write...
The next word I pen down shall steer the path I walk...
To stay, to stop, to step back? Or just keep walking on...

So anyway, got home, not sure what to do... So I took one of my shirts and cut it up.. lolz... it was too big anyway...Not bad huhz.. lolz... I started off with cutting my own hair... now I've upgraded to cutting my own shirts up too... lolz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, poor youuuu! You basically got stood up, eh? :(

Blank page, eh? I am almost at that blank page spot...

Nice cutting skills XD