Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 8 - 3 SIR 12th Mono!


Had breakfast with Keith this morning, then went to Vivo today with my sister Jolanda, followed by meeting up with Alan and Jaycas to celebrate my birthday again! After eating, we were gonna head over to Sentosa when Alan realized that he had lost his wallet. Spent the next 2 hours searching and canceling his credit cards. As he was giving up on all hope, I told him to check the info counter again, and that miracles do happen. And a miracle did happen! Lolz... The moment he stepped in front of the counter, his phone rang - someone had returned the wallet. That is why I said to Jaycas, prayers do get answered. And I've experienced that many times...

Met up with my fellow commaders from 3 SIR 12th Mono batch at 6pm for dinner at Marche! Pretty expensive but it was great to see everyone again! We had almost the entire group back! Officers and Specs. Really really cool! And of course, conversation centered on our NS days again. Good memories they were, thou sometimes painful... lolz...

Following dinner, we were wondering where to go. So we tried Arab St., didn't work out. Moved to Prinsep St. after to watch soccer, but the only drink was beer and the game wasn't even that interesting. So finally we settled at the famous Selegie Soyabean Curd Store. Good Food! Sigh so gonna grow fat! After that, Siyuan, one of my fellow soldier from 11th mono asked me out as well for Pratas! When I told him that I'm eating too much... his respond was: "Fat is cute" -.-... I can't go thou, sorries... too much food!

Managed to catch the last bus back to Marcus' house and from there got a ride home! Thanks man! Finally got home at about 1:30am. Yet another really late night!

No comments: