Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 9 - KTV!!!

Had a another really awesome day today! Met up with Alvin Lee at 4pm to go for Lu Guang Zhong's concert at Toast Box in Causeway Point! Thou he looks funny, he has an extraordinary voice and sings really really good songs!

Following that, followed him to Timbre for buffet dinner with his friends and got to meet up with Weyman as well! And was introduced to Chia Meng, Wei Dong, Winston, Edison, Pierre and Venes. Venes is just this really really hyper girl! Lolz... she was so funny throughout the whole night.

Following dinner, we decided to go to KTV to sing songs! Chia Meng, Wei Dong and Winston had to leave, but we were joined by Strider! Kept singing till the place closed. Got out and realized it was raining and I didn't bring my car over. So we had to take a taxi to my car, and then I drove some of them home from there. Finally got home at 5am.... But I really enjoyed myself... Thanks everyone! Especially Venes! Lolz... You are one hell of a girl! Lolz... And Thanks Alvin, for asking me along =)

No comments: