Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 10 -Time

Met up with Zhuping in the afternoon, then after dropping him off school, I went to visit my Grandpa. He just had a bad IBS case and had to go to the hospital. My grandma and some of my other relatives joined us later for dinner too. My grandma had just recently recovered from surgery as well and has lost lots of weight in the process. Both of them are already in their seventies... and in the years that I have been overseas, i have missed out on so much - time that I could have spent with them... they're aging really fast and the topic over dinner was about how much more years they might have left... sigh... such a depressing topic but yet a fact of life...

I stayed a lil longer than I intended... as I really missed them... so was late in meetin up with Jeffrey... Sorriez Bro! Made u wait so long... but i'm glad I got to meet u after... lifted me up alot from my emo-ness... Lolz... Didn't really wan to leave but too bad the time for the last train came all too soon... Time waits for no one... Treasure every single moment....

Anyway, here's some really cool pics Alvin took during my birthday party:

No comments: