Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 1 in Singapore!

Left for the Airport straight after my Meridians Finals. Had a really fun flight back to Singapore. Was sitting beside this Japanese Lady and her really cute son! And we conversed in Japanese all the way for the whole Journey talking about places we visited and all. As the flight was delayed, I finally arrived Singapore at 1am and there was my dad, Aaron, Andre, Yong Chao and Jeffrey! Thanks bros! for waiting all the way...

Following that, we went for supper where we were joined by Brandon, Gerald, Warren and 2 other friends of Aaron. Hung out till 4am before going back home and I chatted with Jeff till about 5 before turning in. Woke up at 7am and went for breakfast with Jeffrey before sending him to the airport. Lolz... I'm back in the airport within the same day. And we just hung out there till 12 where he had to leave for boarding.

Went to meet Aaron after at 1pm and we went swimming at NYP's pool. Were joined by Brandon and another friend of his. Basically floated around till 5pm. 4 hours in water... Sunburned on day 1... lolz

Got back home at 6pm where I accompanied my Grandma till about 7pm when she had to leave for a dinner.

Finally after 33 hours without sleep.... I crashed... had to cancel the night activity. But it was 33 hours of really precious moments... Thanks everyone.


Pic 1: Jeffrey and me at the airport... yeah.. my hair's in a mess...
Pic 2: The front yard of my house. Really nice to just sit there and listen to the water falling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got back okay :)