Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 2

Another fully packed day. Met my mom for breakfast at 0830am, following that, went to meet up with Alvin Lee for his Canoepolo competitions at 11am. Too bad he didn't get 1st place, but 3rd place is still pretty good. Was joined by Marcus at 2:30pm. We hung out till 5pm before I drove to my god mum's house to pay them a visit and also to get a hair cut! Now I look like a lil boi.... =.=..

At 6:30pm, went to meet up with my dad and sisters for a dinner and they celebrated my birthday in advance as my dad will be busy on the actual day. Then I met up with Jaycas and Alan and 9:30pm. They said they wanted to bring me clubbing as I seldom go to such places. The place was pretty cool, alot of people and all, and best of all, it was no smoking! Lolz... back in the days, clubs used to be filled with smoke. It was really fun hanging out with my 2 bros... but I don't know why, either the music's not good, or I'm too tired, but clubbing doesn't seem that fun to me anymore... Kind of meaningless shaking to music... hmm... mayb... its just that... I'm growing old... Lolz...Finally got home at 3am... Another long day...


Pic 1: Alvin Lee being referee for the final match
Pic 2: Jaycas and Alan

No comments: