Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 4

Another long but fulfilling day. Went over to Nanyang Technological University at 12 to meet Justin, one of my fellow commander during NS for lunch. Was getting some videos of our training days from him. Too bad there aren't many photos taken while I was there... it was all after I left. Hung out with him till 3pm before I met up with Nathaniel in between his break hours.

Stayed on at NTU to do some translation work and meeting Nat once again at 4:30pm before I left to the National University of Singapore to meet Zhuping! We went for dinner at Holland Village after and then just hung around till 10pm to meet up with my bro Jeffrey! Lolz... lots of meetings today. And we went for supper... lots of eating too... lolz...

Sent Zhuping home at around midnight, then just hung around the Westside with Jeff till about 1:30 am before reaching home at 2am. Another 12 hour marathon of staying out... Lolz... Really tired, but really happy! Heez...

Thanks... for spending time with me... =)

No comments: