Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 5 - Body going haywire

After 4 days of marathon meet ups, I think my body is reaching its limit. Started feeling a lil dizzy last nite and during my morning meditation, I felt as if i was floating... body's going haywire... Lolz... But I still got up at 7am and went out with my dad. Went to meet the legal advisor to the Singapore TCM board 1st followed by the Director of the TCM free clinic, also chatted with some of the local TCM doctors... They all had the same answer... go to China... sigh... how.. what should I do?...

Finally got home at around 3pm, feel kind of dysfunctional today. Lolz... so decided to stay home and just rot. Made the order for the food on friday... Its gonna be catering.. yeah... my original plan to cook has been canceled due to lack of time.. Dad had arranged something earlier for me to do... So who's coming this friday? Its gonna be about 7:30pm onwards. My place.

Had sort of resigned the fate of my day to staying at home and rotting away when my bro Jeffrey came down all the way from Bukit Batok to hang out! We met up with Alvin Lee and went for supper together till almost 2am again! lolz...

Thanks bro... for everything... I'm so glad to have u in my life =)

No comments: