Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 6 -Yay! I'm still young! Lolz

Woke up early again to meet my new personal banker. Such a coincidence, my previous banker got promoted and this new one managed to catch me while I am in Singapore. Young chap... I think younger than me... but trying to sell me insurance... lolz... Nahz... its not my thing...

Met my mom and grandpa for lunch after. He talked to me about how everyone now is career minded and how people are putting careers before family, with many choosing to stay single... Scary thought... but was thinking... I'm not really that young anymore... turning 24 tml... gheez...

Picked up my "son" from school after and we went to buy ingredients to make his tiramisu. And when we got to the alcohol sector, I was warned by the auntie there that I was too young be drinking! Lolz!!! I was so happy! Hahaaz... My son couldn't stand me as I was laughing all the way.. hahz... I'm 6 years over the drinking age! Lolz...

We made the cake at my place, not sure how it's gonna turn out. Following that, I went to my god mum's place after to finalize the food order for tml, and also taught them to cook a new dish which I wanted but I don't think is common in Sg - Lemon grass tofu! Lolz... After a few experiments, the taste was a success! My 24th birthday tml... sigh... wonder how it'll be like... another digit added to my age...

No comments: