Friday, October 17, 2008

My companion

He has always been by my side,
Ever since i was 17.
I remember meeting him at a show in san jose back in 2002.
And when we first met, I knew that he was the one...
Together, we travelled cities after cities,
drove to rivers, mountains, lakes and oceans.
He even saved my life once, when I got into a really bad accident,
And throughout all these 8 years, he has never left my side...

And yesterday, my sister put him up for sale on the internet without me knowing... >.<
He is my car...

When I first bought him, I was congratulated by the dealership for being the 1st owner in USA to own that model as I got him straight out of the car show.

Now someone has responded and is offering a reasonable price...
I have no choice but to leave you...
I'll miss u... 5AUA514....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor brother :( I'm sorrrrryyyy :(

Anonymous said...

i'll buy it

:D said...

.....x.x
take a picture together....!! memories manz...