Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friends for Life

Article
Read this Article on the web today, about 4 different people and how their closest friend made a difference in their lives...
Friendship is a really wonderful thing...

After weighing the choices between SIngapore and USa, I've decided on SIngapore... And now I'm faced with another choice... 5 year full time or 7 years part time? With full time, i get zero income... with part time, i can work and study...

Choices, choices, choices... life's full of choices...
Depending on what you choose, your life steers differently...
Make one wrong choice... and 10 years down the road, you'll find yourself somewhere totally unfamiliar... this is the butterfly effect...

I think I'm going to leave for the mountains... 上山閉關修行...
Maybe my mind will clear up better after that...
I'll return to civilization next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're okay, brother!!