Monday, December 08, 2008

New Old friends


Arrived at the monastery at 7am to recite sutras only to find out that there is a different ceremony going on - Offering to the Heavens. Pretty cool. I caught the last bit only. Sutra recitation begins only at 9am so while hanging around, I spotted Yong Chao and his family! Lolz... Small world.

And I exchanged contacts with my 2 new friends - 覺聞師 and 祖永師. Well, I'm sure that we've been friends before as well... long long before... and we're all in orange! The only difference is that.. i have hair this time.. lolz.. But it has been a really nice experience reciting the sutra with them. WE're up to Scroll 8 now. 2 more scrolls and I'd have achieved my intention to recite the Shurangama once through! Push on!

Met up with Weyman later to hang out and chat. Interesting to find out about what's happening in the outside world once in a while... But i can only stay outside for so long... It's like being a fish out of water... I need to return to my source... Heez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaa, you match the monks XD