Tuesday, December 09, 2008

功德圓滿

功德圓滿! Finally finished reciting the Shurangama Sutra once through! So sad... why must finish... How i wish it could go on and on and on! Lolz... Over the past few days, got to know the monks really well. Got to know 蓋信法師 and 耀空法師 today. And 耀空法師 is only 21! Young... They're really cool and funny. At the end of the recitation, one of them said "來!今晚我來請客!大家到大齋堂去!“ And all the rest responded with a "Chey!" lolz... coz the 齋堂 has the same free food everyday. So the 1st one said "Chey 什麼?不吃飯你能修行嗎?“ And the other one replies ”能!不吃飯,那吃菜好了!吃包子!能持!” Lolz (reminds me of my NS days... lolz)

And as we finished the session, so did my wound finally heal. Finally covered up today. After 7 days of bleeding... Had dinner with my dad and sis at night. And yup... from the way things are, looks like i'm gonna be homeless pretty soon... oh well... what comes comes, what goes goes... 隨緣不變,不變隨緣. My elder sis then spent the next hour preaching to my dad why he should go to church instead. =.=...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss being in a monastery/temple :(
I'll be back in BBM on Saturday though :D

Why scary??