Monday, December 29, 2008

Party, Party, Party.. so Partied out...

Been attending a string of parties consecutively for the past few days. Totally partied out....

25th Dec was our Xmas party and Andrei's Birthday Celebration.
26th Dec was Aunt Daisy's 50th Birthday Celebration
27th Dec was an early celebration of Aunt Jane's Birthday.
28th Dec was the Grand Opening of our Family's Restaurant - Crab Landing. And also Aunt Jane's Brithday.
29th Dec was Natashia's Brithday Celebration.
31st will be the count down at Half Moon Bay again.

Been doing tonns of driving up, down, left, right all over N. California. So tired. Just fetched my mom and uncle to SFO airport at 7am this morning. Went to Andrew's house for a stop over. Missed them sooo much even thou its been only 1 month since we last met.

Head over to Mr. Lu's place in Sunnyvale after. Really funny. He's Andy's dad and was invited by my relatives to do the grand opening of the restaurant at Half Moon Bay. I don't really know both of them but after talking to Mr. Lu, I found out that both his grandchildren are currently in Cttb for school and that I've taught them during the recent summer camp! Really small world. He invited me over to meet his daughter who's now living in Cttb. Chatted till night about religion, medicine and life. Headed back to my old home in Pacifica to meet my old housemates, then to SF to meet Ken. Chatted with him till midnight before heading back to Andrew's house in Alameda to spend the night. Going back to San Ramon tml again. Drive.. drive.. drive...

No comments: