Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight

Went to check out the MOE recruitment drive at Raffles Place and speaking to the teachers there makes me really wonder if I really want to be a teacher... They seem so bored of their lives... I don't want to become a zombie! Sigh...what a disappointment... Now I am at a lost at what to do again... But I certainly need a job soon...

Went to watch the Sneak preview of Twilight with my son after. Pretty interesting show about teenage love between a human and a vampire. Heard the book is much much better though. Gotta wait in line for it... My younger sis just finished it and my elder sis took it before me. The modern vampire in movies and animes seem to be really cool people... Lolz... Sigh... I miss my vampire teeths. It got filed away by my dentist when i was young. And she didn't even ask for my consent! So what if they were a lil too sharp? doesn't mean u have to file it off... i was happy with it... Sob sobz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BROTHERRR!!

Andrew's in LOVE with Twilight XD He's finished the first three books :D