Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adium

Brought 祖永師 and 惟康師 to Fu Lu Shou complex today. They were buying some buddhist equipments for their temple in Myanmar. Then back at home, I got to chat with 覺聞師 on msn! Lolz pretty cool. Didn't know he's only 21 years old as well. In my opinion, he behaves the most mature as he's the 惟諾 and is constantly reciting no matter where he goes.

I also got a QQ account as most of monks from China uses that to chat... Yes.. they are up with the times! Lolz... So to accomodate all my messengers I installed a program called Adium. Pretty cute chat program! When you have an incoming message, the duck flaps its wings. Lolz... So cute! lolz. It for Mac users and incorporates Msn, Aim, yahoo, icq, qq, jabber, myspace im, facebook, and alot of other unknown chat programs. Pretty smooth using it so far.

Siyuan came to pick me up for supper at night. He's probably the only fellow soldier from 11th mono that really keeps in contact with me. But I guess we did spent alot of extra time outside of our normal military program preparing for our swimming competition back then. Really glad to have u as a friend! Thanks for the ride! And thanks for the treat as well! =)

No comments: