Monday, December 15, 2008

what a coincidence

Another day with no plans, so I decided to go to AMK Hub to find out about cameras for 覺聞師. When I got there, I first bumped into Rayson! Heard that the officers of my batch have started to be called back for reservice. I didn't receive anything.. I shall pretend I don't know about it. Lolz. Then I bumped into the previous S4 Andy! But this time i shunned aside and pretended I didn't see him. Lolz. Then I saw one of the pioneer sergeants as well. Singapore is really so small.... And then even more unthinkable, I bumped into 覺校師 and another monk! Wow... how coincidental can things get... Lolz.

After that, came back home to slack, watched my animes and did nothing. Was asked to go clubbing by friends, but I don't know why, felt pretty tired and lazy today so i turned them down. Sorriez... While slacking at home, my youngest sister came back with her boyfriend and his twin brother, and they decided to do a BBQ, at 12 midnite.. yes.. so i joined in. Guess, when you give up one thing, there's always another thing to do... Lolz

No comments: