Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grateful...

Had a reunion with some of my old high school classmates last night. Can't believe its been 8 years since we graduated from high school... Hung out till about 2am before coming home.

Today, met up with Leon to pass him the Abercrombie cologne he wanted and got S$75 in return! Yes! Have been running really low on cash the past few days that I had to practically turn down many outings to sustain myself. Reinforcement has arrived! Lolz. Caught the movie "The Vistor" afterwards... and one line from the movie really stuck with me: "I haven't done any real work in a long time. I pretend, pretend that I'm busy, that I'm working... I'm not doing anything." Hmmz... sounds like me... Lolz

But i'm happy, and happy that I have made more wonderful friends. 2 days ago 耀空師 messaged me about whether I have found a job and how's my life. Yesterday I chatted with 覺聞師 online, and today 祖永師 called me up to ask me how's my job hunting going on. Guess they really take an interest into my life. Lolz... I'm grateful.

Reminds me on one of my favorite songs written by Master Hua - I'm really lucky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this song, too :)