Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas Eve


Had really wonderful xmas eve. And a really wonderful friend showed us around Japan, bringing us to Yokohama, the Chinatown of tokyo, then to Landmark hotel where my mom made her nails and we saw a singer - Toku. But I don't know who that is. Then to Ruppongi, the expensive district of Japan for dinner at Gompachi and to walk around. Drove pass the Emperor's palace. And finally headed back to the hotel passed Midnight.


Think this is one of the best x'mas I've experienced, despite not having an exchange of gift, nor celebrating by a christmas tree... yet I met the star I wanted to meet, I met another star whom I didn't know, I found my string, and was shown kindness by an extremely kind family.... This is what xmas is really about... not the gift exchange, but the exchange of kindness, and the happiness in the heart! =)


I had a really happy xmas eve, and I wish everyone a merry xmas as well! =)

1 comment:

sweejen瑞真 said...

merry christmas!