Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tokyo Day 1 - Always pray before doing anything! Heez


Arrived in Japan and and went to Asakusa with my mom and good friend Mario Maurer! Yah right... I wish! Lolz... After checking in to the hotel, the first thing we did was to go pay our respects to the Guanyin Temple. While burning my incense, I noticed I was being recorded by a huge video camera so I looked up to see who it was and my jaw almost dropped. Lolz... Standing beside the camera was Mario Maurer, one of the lead actors of one of my favourite films. I used to dream of going to Thailand to meet the cast. Never in my wildest dream did I think of actually meeting one of them in Japan! Lolz... I guess dreams do come true. And when he said Khorp Kun to me, it was like the ending scene of the film! Lolz... I guess u can never go wrong with deciding to go to the temple to pray 1st! Lolz


Went to Ameyoko to walk later in the evening. The parking system was really cool and the place was comparable to the night markets of Taiwan! As crowded with people, and lined with many cool stores. Walked for really long. A very tiring 1st day, but extremely happy!

And a miracle happened! I lost my 5 colored string from Charlie when I was in Singapore during September. Tried finding everywhere but just couldn't find it. Traveled back to US, then back to Sg, then to Taiwan and back. Nope. No sign. And just a minute ago, guess what... my mom found it on the floor in the hotel room that we're staying at in Japan. Wow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miracles happen XD