Monday, December 22, 2008

冬至 - The Winter Solstice

Actual day of 冬至. Woke up early to pray. Then I set off for an early swim before heading over to Wendi's house. Met up with Sunny too! How i missed them after leaving the states. So nice to hang out with them again. We just chilled at the house, listened to Sunny's korean music and singing, and shared lots of lame jokes until it was time to pick up Dharma Master Tsung! Then went out for dinner together and Wendy's mom noticed that both Sunny and I ate with our forks in the right hand. Lolz... I don't even notice such minor details. But that was cool. Guess most people use forks in their left.

Went back to the house to chill for a while more before I had to rush off to my next appointment. I think this is how life should be. Chilling around with friends at their homes. Low expenditure and lots of fun. Lolz

Got to Yio Chu Kang mrt and realized I just missed the bus 70. So I sprinted to the next bus stop down the road and guess what? I got there before the bus! Muahahahaz! Guess my years of training didn't go to waste. Its good for catching buses! Got back home to have a bowl of grandma's tang yuan before heading out with my car to meet up with Yong Chao and Andre for supper at the Hong Kong Cafe. Sat there till 2:30am. Thanks Andre for the treat! It was a wonderful night catching up! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss all of you Singaporeans :d