Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Everywhere, Somewhere, Anywhere... Nowhere...

Today, I went everywhere: Yio chu kang, Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, China Town, Tanjong Pagar, Habour front, back to Yio Chu Kang, then Seng Kang and finally home.

I went everywhere alone, felt like I just needed to be somewhere: Had to get out of the house. Personal reason. Did many things. Park my car, took the train, went to the bank, withdraw from school, check out new schools, bought books, sat by the sea and stared into emptiness...

I just wanted to be somewhere... anywhere: Anywhere that could relieve the boredom trapped inside of me. Anywhere that will present me with an opportunity to advance and grow, in my own way, in my own pace, with no outside opinions...

Too bad there was no one free... Now, there is nowhere left to go. I'm now-here... at home. I think i've done enough traveling for the week... I shall enter seclusion for now... I've got parts 2, 3, 4 of 獵命師. That should last me for a while. Thanks Siyuan for accompanying me for dinner thou... 你最好了!Lolz...

Current song obsession: "Wild World" by Cat Stevens (Lolz sorry Julia... stole your idea too... =P... miss u lots...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(

I can sense the EMOness :( Poor brother - you should eat more cookies - it'll ease the pain :D

Hahaha, be my guest :D

TAKE CARE BROTHER!!