Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sanctuary



Another day full of travelling. Met Jeffrey at Serangoon, then went to Toa Payoh for lunch and to collect my transcripts, then home to use the internet and rest for a while before heading to Chomp Chomp for dinner and my bro got us both giant grass jelly drinks to drown our sorrows! Since I don't drink alcohol... and oh well, I don't really have sorrow. Lolz... its more of boredom. Lolz.

Then I brought him to a spot near my house that is not known to many people and we just sat there facing the sea, letting the sea breeze blow and watching the sun set. It felt good. It reminds me of my kampung days. This place is like a sanctuary to me. I go there when I'm feeling low usually. Came across it totaly by chance when I got lost one day. Lolz.

Sent him to his mom's after and was told to stay for dinner! Yes, dinner again. So I had round 2 with his mom and sister. Gheez... soooo gonna get fat. Met his aunt later before finally heading home. Dead beat after 2 days of not sleeping properly. I think I'll sleep well tonight. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the company =)

-Jeffrey