Sunday, February 08, 2009

Work out

Was dragged to the gym by Andre this morning. I have been procrastinating for years. Acting as my personal trainer, he led me through all the various weight work outs. He's a really really good guide. Did almost 2 hours of exercise. Can't really feel my arms now. Experiencing a bit of difficulty washing my hair and even pulling my shirt over...

Picked up Yongchao later and we went for lunch and hung out till evening before Andre had to return to camp. It was nice getting to chat about old times again. Only person missing from the clique was Aaron...

At night, I was surfing youtube and found a whole series of Master Hua telling the stories about his life. Wow... you can really find almost anything on youtube. To those interested to watch, here's the link:

Life of the Venerable Master Hua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seem so surreal listening to Shr Fu's voice.