Friday, April 24, 2009

Been trying to look for a job lately but to no avail. Times are pretty bad. Brought my sis out shopping for supplies for her birthday party though. Its gonna be a small one as its the exam period now.

Went to the library at night to borrow a book for my grandmother. Its been about 12-15 years since I borrowed a book from the public library. Can't believe my card still works! Lolz. My grandmother wanted to read up about World War 2 and the Jap occupation. She was in elementary school then when that happened.

I also bought a Citronella plant home! Nice aroma and wards off mosquitoes! And also bought some snacks for my grandma. Gheez... I'm really spending alot, especially for someone who has no income.

And my sis, she got a new lob-ear rabbit as a pet! Cute little thing. Now my house's officially a zoo. We've got dogs, rabbits, hamsters, fishes... and the cats outside often pay a visit to watch the pond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i haven't borrowed a book from the library in ages either XD i remember the day i got my library card - i still have it and it still has my 4/5 year old handwriting (for my name) XD

oooh, bunny :D