Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spent a day reading law books at Borders today, then had late lunch with my banker. He has provided me really good service these few years. No matter which part of the world I'm calling from, no matter what time of the day, he always replies to my banking queries. 24 hour service! Lolz. But this was really the first time sitting down for lunch and chatting about things other than banking. I guess now we're more like friends than banker-client.

Came home and started brewing a chinese medical concoction for my grand mother's cough. I went to gather all the various herbs by myself. Did my own estimate on how much of each to mix and started the experiment! Lolz. Totally experimental! Fortunately the taste came out pretty good. And my grandmother was more than happy to try. Lolz. We shall see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. AH-Choo :D