Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Day 21, 22

Went with Madalena to meet a book publisher hoping to publish DRBA's books in China yesterday. Then had lunch with Mr Lin and was treated to 大紅袍茶! The most expensive tea. 1 pound of it costs about several hundred US dollars. And got to taste top grade Tie Guan Yin tea. Extremely different from the ones we have in Singapore. Met up with Mark at night and Shao Bing, Mr Lin's nephew and my new friend. He's from Fujian! Where my ancestors came from. And I was asked extend my trip to go back to my "老鄉" with him. Lolz. But i think this trip is getting too long already. I'm in my fourth week. We had dinner and after that, I bid farewell to the group and moved over to Mark's place.

Mark left for school early in the morning and I basically just slacked around at home for the whole day. Its been a long and intense, yet extremely fulfilling trip. So I declare today slacking day! Lolz. At night we went to Xi Dan for window shopping and arcade.

No comments: