Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Day 23 - Beijing

Tried to figure out the public bus and train system and went to look for Daniel at 五道口 in the afternoon while Mark was in school. Lucky I didn't get lost. It was a long 1 and a half hour journey with 1 bus ride and 3 train transfers. We went on to 服裝市 and liased with Mark there. And walked to 中官府 for more arcade games!

I was suppose to fly tomorrow, but received a call from Madalena asking if I could extend my ticket again to follow on a trip to An Hui about some educational program meeting. The airline office was already close by then so my status is really undecided. Scary, but that's how my life goes I guess. You never know what's gonna come up next. In chatting with my mom, I also found out that An Hui was where her ancestry comes from! Earth Store Bodhisattva's land! Cool... Lolz. We learn new things everyday.

No comments: