Sunday, May 03, 2009

Birthdays

Just came back from my god sister's birthday party. Knew her since birth but i think this is one of the few times i've been to her birthday. I know... I'm a bad god brother. I'm trying to be better. Lolz. Lots of birthdays this week staring with aunt aileen on 26th april, eddee and my sis's on 27th, andrew's on the 28th, my god sis on the 29th, and tml, gonna celebrate with Jeffrey. Lolz... I know alot of Tauruses. Happy Birthday to you all!

Other than my god dad, god mum and god siblings, alot of gods lolz, the rest were pretty much strangers to me but soon after the Risk board game was taken out, we started forming alliances and became mutual war commanders! Lolz. It was really fun and our game continued for 3 and a half hours before a victor finally emerged. That's how my god-family's place is always like. Gaming through the night. Board games for the younger ones and mahjong for the adults. The entire night was filled with laughter and chatter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gotta love get-togethers :D