Sunday, May 03, 2009

Cooking experiments

Experimented on cooking Bung Rieu (Vietnamese noodles) today for my grandmother and sis! It didn't come the same as what I tasted from Aunt Guo Juan's cooking. So I thought it was a total failure and told them not to eat it. I told them I'll come up with something else soon. But after tasting it, both of them said it was pretty good and there were no leftovers! I'm not sure if they did it just to console me... Lolz

In the afternoon, heard my grandmother coughing pretty badly again, and I was back to my Tcm experimentations. Did a concoction and it was successful! Her cough stopped immediately! Yesh! Muahahaz.

Went out to celebrate Jeff's bday at holland V after that. Ate at a Lebanese restuarnant. The vegetarian dish had so much onions! and his meat dish looked so weird... But the company is always good.

Came across an interesting video on how to survive in college, might need it once I start school again lolz:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW :D I'm sure it was pure awesomeness :)

dr. choooo :D