Saturday, May 09, 2009

Vesak Day

Went to my men's ORD function last night. This marks the completion of their 2 years of military training. This also marks 2 years of loafing around for me. Seriously...

There was a strong thunderstorm in the middle of the night. And I don't know why but I always get supercharged during storms... didn't sleep till 3am. Thoughts running all over. What am I doing with my life? What direction to go? Ideas surfaced one by one like the rain drops falling from the sky.

7am... with about 4 hours of sleep, I went to Yishun to meet up with Tungtat and his friends for a run. Not bad, managed to do 6km without breaking a sweat, but knees still hurt from the injury during NS. Then we went for a vegetarian breakfast! Yep, Tungtat's my veggie buddy throughout officer training school. And that's our bond-Veggies! Lolz

Crashed at home for a while before brining my grandma to the nearby temple to pray as Singapore celebrates Vesak day today on the 15th day of the 4th lunar month. Then brought my sis to buy ingredients to cook for our mom for Mother's Day tml. Rather than buying objects, I personally think the best gifts are always made with the heart.

Fetching my grandma out for dinner later to celebrate mother's day with her. Busy busy day. But I like being busy =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Dayyy :D