Thursday, June 11, 2009

Foiled Plans...

Was supposed to go for a movie with Weyman today. Ended up, he wanted to attend some class and so canceled the meeting. Then I decided to go to the IT show at suntec and to meet kenny as well... ended up, my dad called me this morning to report to work... Gheez.. all my plans to run out and play has been foiled... And this is my last free day in June... tot I could go out before entering seclusion... Sigh... Oh wellz... Tml, I begin my Shurangama retreat. It'll end on the 21st and on the 22nd, my dad's sending me to China to work till July... So much for making plans.... Not gonna make plans anymore... they always come to naught.

Anyway, here are some pics from the farm visit we hosted during the Aquarama 2009 Exhibition.


The delegates of the farm visit in Aquarama 2009.
The staff members of Tropicalfish International Pte Ltd.


The fish selection process.
The guppy breeding section.

3 comments:

darwinianleft said...

Wah nice, dressed very smart! Stanley Tan mike spotted!

Uh, the staff next to your dad looks like Gerald.

Imprezzionist said...

Lolz! U know, I got the inspiration of doing it from Stanley Tan! Lolz.

Lolz... now that u mentioned about the staff.. hmmz...

darwinianleft said...

Hahah! But at least you more glam. Don't have the bulky speaker strapped to your belt.

And she's a girl some more. Hopefully Gerald doesn't see this...