Saturday, June 13, 2009

Full day

Woke up at 7am today and went for my Advance Japanese class. It was extremely difficult. So many words that I did not know! Diez... its gonna be a tough semester...

After that, Jaycas asked me to join him and his schoolmates at Sentosa. Thou I wanted to study, I really needed an outing badly with friends as I have not hung out with friends for a long time. So I decided to go. We played frisbee, volleyball, soccer... all the land games as I refused to enter the water coz I had to report to the monastery at night. But resistance was futile... I ended up being thrown in the water instead... Was drenching wet with sand all over me as I took the train home for a change of clothes. But it was fun.

Made it to the monastery in time. Shurangama scroll 2. I was getting a little sleepy but managed to hold throughout the sutra and dharma lecture. The lecture also mentioned Shr Fu's name as one of the contemporary masters who cultivated the Shurangama. Always so happy when I hear his name mentioned. Lolz.

The dharma event ended at 1030pm, and I went to pick up Yongchao who just finished basic millitary training, and met up with Andre who's in officer training school now. They're both gonna be fellow lieutanants! So cool. We met up to chat over supper and ended up staying there till almost 5am.

A 22 hour continuously ongoing day for me. Extremely tired... But it was so fulfilling!

No comments: