Monday, June 01, 2009

Impressions

Aquarama ended and today I offered to go to my dad's farm to help out with the after-fair admin work - mainly data entry... no brainer stuff. During the fair, when everyone was busy entertaining guests from all around the world, I entertained this Singaporean couple and their son who came to visit our farm today! And I was surprised that they actually remembered my name!

So I walked them through the retail section and they bought almost $200 worth of fish! As they were leaving, they wished me good luck to my law school and gave me their name card telling me to contact them once I finish law school. After they left, I was browsing through the Internet and saw a familiar name! I took out the name card and discovered that he's in the top 20 for the Forbes Midas List! Wow.... And there I was talking and talking about my life, dressed in slippers, shorts and shabby tshirt... and I didn't even know who my customer was.

No comments: