Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shurangama - the efficacious langauge

Finished scroll 5 yesterday and completed scroll 6 today. The long hours of sitting is taking a toll on my back. Its hurting again. However, good things always come to those who take the effort to cultivate. Last month, I applied to a law firm for an internship but was rejected. I was told that there are 10 others in waiting and my chances of getting it are really low as I was not a law student. Today, I received an email saying that my application for internship has been approved! Wow... hard to believe... but it has happened. Unfortunately this internship doesn't pay, but then again, British Airways is making its staff work without pay for one month! World's in economy crisis remember... So I guess its not so bad, plus i believe it'll be a great learning experience.

明日からおしゃれをならわないと!Gotta start learning how to dress properly tomorrow. A friend commented that I don't know how to dress properly. I'll show u! Hmph!

Finally finished my Jap homework today as well... Gheez... that took a while... Damn... I'm afraid to think about what's gonna come up next in the next lesson...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tehehehee, it's all good for you :D