Monday, July 27, 2009

Always full of rubbish

A friend insisted on meeting me for lunch today despite my having only 30 minutes to eat as I had to rush back to office do finish off some work.

15 minutes into lunch and he says "Ah, feel so much better now." Reason for meeting, he was feeling down and needed someone to talk to. So I asked him why me, and his response was because I'm always full of rubbish. Talking to me makes him forget about alot of things. =.=..... I wonder if I should take that as a compliment. And he's definitely not the only person who does that. I know of alot of others. I think I should consider being a counselor as another alternative to my career path.

And I got to chat with my classmate from primary 1 (1st grade) today. We got connected back after so many years when I bumped into him on the public bus one fine day. And I can't believe it... he still remembers sitting beside me in the school hall in 1991 and watching me practice folding paper origami while the principal was up front talking. Yeah... I was never good at paying attention... Lolz. I don't fold papers anymore... but now i have the habit of rolling them up. Lolz

No comments: