Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog updates

My home internet has been sucky lately... so haven't really be updating. But lots of stuff has been happening lately.

Starting with coincidental meetings, in this week alone, I bumped into 2 friends from elementary school at train stations - Joseph and Jialing, saw Nathaniel at Suntec, saw Joshua at Bugis and got invited to his band's stint next week, saw Mahat at Cine... hmm who else..

Then I met up with Sunny and Wendy who are back from the USA, met up with Fabian who's back from the US as well, met up with Ivan from Australia.

Attended my cousins' wedding, met up with my cousins from USA.

Got "promoted" at work after only being in the company for 3 weeks. And might finally start getting paid.

Did Jap homework till 4am last night, went for Jap class at 8am this morning,

And I've got concerts and events planned out on the 25th of Jul, 30th of Jul, 31st of Jul and 8th of Aug.

And constantly going in and out of the subordinate and supreme courts.

Pretty good schedule. Lolz. Its tiring but I love it! =)

No comments: