Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not so bad day

So I didn't get to see the eclipse. And I didn't get to stay in court the whole day. And I just got given even more responsibilities. In just 3 weeks, my position in the firm has changed from intern to personal secretary to the Managing Director now. And all the other lawyers received an email not to touch me... bad news... that means I'm gonna be given tonnes of work and this is a warning to that... But then again, I guess its going to be a really good learning experience. Provided it doesn't kill me.

As expected, had to work over time. Came back around 8pm. Tired.

Just had a hair cut yesterday as well. And one of the lawyers commented "as if its not good enough looking 19 when you're actually 25... now you look no older than 16!" =.=... Thanks...

On the bright side, I got a comment on my youtube vid saying I'm hot! Hahahz... totally made my day! Hahaz.

No comments: