Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bad Hair = Bad Day

Went for a haircut yesterday. Didn't like it. Poor hairdresser was trying to figure my hair out. Its not easy to cut my hair as the left side grows towards the right and the right side grows towards the left ending up in crisscrosses. Hate hair cuts coz you're stuck there under the mercy of the hair dresser and u can't run away till its complete.

The hair cut was bad enough. And my friend's continuous comments and mockery only added to my irateness. Felt trapped and insulted... totally spoilt my day...

Laughter at the expense of another's suffering will never bring true joy to the heart...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what. Cut your own hair dude! Perhaps you will enjoy it. Buzz buzz buzz. Done. No barber, no hairdresser. Anyone dare to laugh, can go after them with your shaver.

Marcus