Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hugz...

Another gloomy day with the rain pouring outside and myself stuck at home trying to figure out the forex thingy, reading the news, and my laptop crashed on my twice! Gheez... and now its lagging like crazy... I'm sooo gonna get a macbook next... and can you believe it? Several schools in the US and London are banning hugging! That's insane... its become like a norm in the states to greet your friends with a hug and now they're banning it? So its ok to bring weapons but not ok to hug? What is the world coming to man... I think a hug is a beautiful thing. I still greet my relatives and close friends with a hug everytime i see them... Even gave hugs to a bunch of strangers at orchard road once who were holding signs asking for free hugs Lolz... Think this world needs more love and understanding actually... Free Hugz anyone? Lolz...
The rain finally stopped in the afternoon, so i took the opportunity and ran out for a swim! Too bad no sun... cloudy skies again...sux... but better than nothing.
Then went J8 alone to do window shopping... a very dangerous thing to do.. end up buying a $43 shirt... its quite nice... but... there goes my pay again! Gheez... i really need to start saving... But i guess this shirt is also part of my growing old gracefully plan...lolz! Need to start learning how to groom myself better... My mom always complains on how i go everywhere in tattered clothes... =P
Met up with Aaron, Yong Chao and Andre for dinner at Serangoon Gardens after that and just hung around there, reading newspaper... We're trying to find a place to escape to... Anywhere out of Singapore! hahz...

So there's Aaron and Yong Chao seriously perusing the newspaper for ideas


And here's Andre and myself goofing off at one corner =P

No comments: