Friday, November 09, 2007

Pain...

Ok warning... Gruelsome picture following this post.. If you're pregnant or easily nauseous, please skip the picture or something liddat... Lolz...

I used to always look forward to going to the dentist... liked the sound of the drills, hahz.. makes me feel like my teeth are getting cleaned..my friends say i'm a masochist thou - some one who likes pain... lolz. But today... fear's getting a hold of me... I'm going to finally have my wisdom teeth surgery... So afraid of the pain that is to come... Why must I have 4 wisdom tooth... Its so unfair... Lolz.
And why must the sun shine so brilliantly on a day where i am bound to be stuck at home...Gheez... makes me feel so much more gloomy...

Anyway, went for the surgery which took a whole 2 hours... the wisdom tooth's out and i'm left with 4 stitches in my gums. The process was almost painless, unlike the first time i went for a wisdom tooth extraction and stupid me told the dentist not to use any anasthetic... Well... the pain came only after where I was spitting out blood for the next few hours... Then I used my own herbal lore of taking some sage powder and i guess it worked again, the swelling and bleeding stopped. Just that the pain's still there... guess i'll be rotting at home for today... recuperating from my injuries... and wrestling my computer...

There you go... the 3 white things are parts of my wisdom tooth, and the bundle of hair is what i had to give up when i entered the military... I miss my tail...

No comments: