Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lesson 1...

Was at the monastery today again and Jinying, the lady who treated my back, was there too. Look wise, she's a really sweet grandmother who's probably somewhere in her 60s or 70s... But strength wise... its incomprehensible... to give you an idea, it was enough to make me scream from pain so that my voice could be heard by all the neighbors in the 5 story building...

So she was here to take a look at Rev Heng Sure, and at the same time, gave Sandy a small treatment too. During my sessions last month, I had asked her if I could learn how she got all that strength and how to treat, she merely gave me a smile and said "Why do you want to learn it? Its impossible.. too difficult...don't even think of learning..." But today, with the same smile, she said "you said you want to learn right? Here, you do it!" So with Sandy as my scapegoat, I got my 1st lesson! Lolz... Guess my wishes are coming true, meeting all these masters with real kungfu who are willing to pass on their knowledge... really hope to be able to learn some cool stuff! Working my way to be a great doctor hopefully! =)

So..... who's willing to be my next victim? Hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, poor Sandy!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.