Sunday, July 27, 2008

Loneliness

Nice weather today, so I decided to take a walk down Berkeley, and when Sandy wanted to follow, I told her I wanted to be alone. Later Rev. Heng Sure went to take a walk too, and when she offered that we followed him, he too said he wanted some time alone... hmmz... something about the weather today makes it really conducive to walking alone and thinking about things... I had a good walk thou.

Later in lecture, Rev. Heng Sure mentioned a quote from Mother Teresa, that loneliness is the #1 cause of disease. The lack of the human contact, isolation, alienation, facing the computer screen everyday and not having any human interaction... hmmz... sounds like me... Lolz! But at least, I still get my daily dosage of human contact from going to school and to the monastery.. lolz... so to all those people who have given that human touch - my family, my friendz, my broz and sistaz... thankz...

2 comments:

kungming2 said...

If that is true, then I should be dead by now.

Imprezzionist said...

lolz... u? tot u've been leading a party life at princeton? starting clubs here and there? u seem to be enjoying life there.. lolz