Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another sleepless nite..

Couldn't sleep agian.. thinking about alot of things.. about why I choose to come back to the states... and whether it was the right decision or not... I get these once a while...

Anyway, think this song has every nice lyrics too... So since i couldn't sleep, decided to search for the translation.. here it is:

"kop koon gan lae gan"

(VERSE 1)
There are still many stories about love
Stop for a while and listen first, you will know that we don't walk alone
There are still other people on the various paths
The many paths that we take differently, to search for love to fill our hearts with

There are good memories of love
Some are happy with hopes fulfilled, others will make one cry
but those in return will make our hearts stronger
Till after a long time, it will also become the past
But every time we will think back of those times
We also wouldn't know how to be thankful for it

If our hearts had never once loved before
Our minds would probably not be as strong
And may not have the strength when we fall
If we don't believe in togetherness

(CHORUS)
If there is a song on the path we walk together
That only has voices of you and me
Then you and I shall never walk alone, anywhere
And if life is a melody
I wish you to be the lyrics to give it meaning
To touch my heart and give me strength to walk a long way

(VERSE 2)
Look at the paths hoping that someone will come along
The problem is, the wait goes on
And as time goes by the heart gets anxious
And if one day there is someone waiting to enter
Thinking that heaven probably won't make us sad
But it is not the right one, it cannot just be anyone
Then I can but only sigh deeply and plead

Whoever's up there to help me
I want a chance to love someone
I'm willing to trade anything for it
I only ask for an opportunity of togetherness

* CHORUS *

(VERSE 3)
Tired, tired to the point of sighing
Don't know when that we'll will have hope
Don't know when ...

Just only once, to experience it once
Even though it must be painful and has to hurt
At least I will know what love feels like
People will search for love, to see what it is like
Although attempts to reach the goal will sometimes end in tears
But bear the heartache, and wait for the day when we grow up

Be thankful, for a heart that has never experienced love
Will become useless after a long time
If there is anything to trade for it
I think togetherness is worth a lot to trade for

* CHORUS *

(OUTTRO)
There's a path for us to walk together
And there are voices of you and me
There's a path for us to walk together
And there are voices of you and me
For a long time
For a long time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleepness night, eh? Hope it didn't affect your studying/tests!! You probably did fantastically well anyway :D