Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cupertino

Met my sister Jolyn at cupertino today. Apparently, DeAnza released her transcripts late and UCSD denied her admissions... So she is in sort of the same status as her brother now... which is... no status...
Helped her to pack some of her stuff as well to send back home, and then she went to check out for schools around the area as I went about checking for car dealerships willing to buy my car.. Sob sobz...
Had dinner with her at Chipotle and we were commenting about why there are no Burrito stores in Singapore! Mayb i should start one... lolz... Finally headed back to pacifica after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NOOOOO!! Your sister is no longer in ucsd?? You know what's funny, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME right before my freshman year started - apparently DVGS either sent in my transcripts late or it got lost in the mail, and after a scary weekend they let me resend the transcript with a letter from Heng Yin Shr.

Man, I was going to ask your sister if she wanted to have lunch next week :(

Man, you both have been abruptly diverted in your educational endeavors...what a world.