Friday, December 19, 2008

Australia

Slept at 2am last night and received a call at 6:30am from my uncle from Australia to go out for breakfast =.=... Since my beauty sleep was already disturbed, I got up and went.

After breakfast, came back home and had a mini reunion lunch with all the Aunties and my Grandma. When they finally left, I went back to collapse in bed but got up after an hour. Started doing some of my long overdue translation project of Shr Fu's lectures before my uncle called me out for dinner again.

After dinner, I drove him to Grand Aunt No. 2's house. Yeah... they have their hierarchies and you have to remember them! Met up with my distant relatives and cousins from New Zealand. Last time I met them was 10 years ago. So they're all going on the India trip. How fun. Pity I'm not going, but I'm sure USA will be fun as well! Hee heez..

Was checking up some programs in Australia as encouraged by my Aunt and I found a Translator/Interpreter's Master Degree at Monash University in Melbourne. Good thing about studying in Australia is that you can work and earn money to pay your tuition even as an international student. So I submitted my application. Just opening up more options. We'll see how this goes...

No comments: