Thursday, December 18, 2008

A small small world

My uncle and aunt from Australia arrived this morning and so I brought them out for breakfast and so it happened that Aunt Maliga from Australia was in town as well and so we asked her along. On the road, i just so happened to turn my head to the left and saw Wee Jia driving in the car beside! My sister's boyfriend's sister who's also studying in USA. Lolz...

Coming home, 耀空師 called me up and chatted with me on the phone till it was time to go meet Shaun Jarrod. We caught the movie - The Day the Earth Stood Still. Hmmz... Not recommended. No good... its like another Interdependence Day kind of thing.

Went to the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce to enquire about a translator's course afterwards as Shaun went for his Violin and Piano class. The ultimate Asian kid combo. Lolz. On the train back, I so happened to take the same compartment as my Elementary School classmate Nicklaus! He's studying in Australia now and back for the hols.

Went to Compasspoint after to pass some stranger some things. The tour guide in Taiwan had asked me to pass the stuff. Then when i reached home I got a call from 覺校師!Lolz... What a busy day. I basically talked to people from Australia, USA, Myanmar, Taiwan, Vietnam and of course Singapore all in one day. Lolz... Its a small small world...

No comments: