Thursday, January 22, 2009

True Age Test

So my son keith took the True Age Test on facebook and found out that he was actually 6 years old. So I laughed at him and called him a kiddo and went to take the test myself and guess what I got? My results revealed: "Jonathan Choo is really 0 years old!" =.=....

Fine! I'm childish! So? Keeps me young! Lolz... Oh wellz, time passes quickly when you're unaware. I was still thinking it was wednesday when my grandma had to remind me that it was already thursday and CNY eve is this sunday. Guess she's more ahead with the times that I was. I'm still living in yesterday or perhaps even yesteryear. No wonder I got zero years old...

Took me a while before I remembered where did yesterday go. I went to check out the new neighbourhood swimming pool by sengkang. Pretty cool place, they even have slides! But of course, I didn't want to reveal my "real" age there, so I just did some laps and then came back and finally started on Breaking Dawn! And I finished it this afternoon. Lolz. Now I'm once again out of good books to read. Got my haircut last night as well and lent my neighbour my sister's cake mixer this morning, and she returned it together with a freshly baked caked. It always pays to share =). That's about it I guess. Nothing fancy I guess... juz livin da' life

No comments: